Friday, January 9, 2015

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Gogo Has Momentum

Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:

Motorola Solutions (MSI): "No. No. I like Cisco (CSCO). Cisco's down and out but shouldn't be."

Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT): "I don't like these anymore because they're depleting assets." Gogo (GOGO): "This was a mistake that I didn't recommend this thing when it became public. It's a good situation. It's got real momentum." Brunswick (BC): "Brunswick is the boat company ... But be careful. The stock has had a monster run and if I recommend it up here I'm violating all my discipline." HD Supply (HDS): "No! You can't come out and disappoint from day one and have me on the team." Uni-Pixel (UNXL): "I don't want to be there with the crowded shorts. And I don't recommend shorts on this show." Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): "Last quarter was nasty, but they do have some gaming revenue coming in. I think under $4 you want to buy the stock." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Chris Sahl in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment