Friday, October 10, 2014

Can The Next Alibaba Come From Israel?

I am the founder of Accelerant Ventures, a NY-based micro-fund providing Israeli startups with capital, strategic access and hands-on support to succeed in the US market. Previously, I founded the Worldwide Investor Network (WIN), the leading NY-based platform for accelerating the growth of promising Israeli and global technology startups looking to grow in the US market and expand their businesses to New York. Born in Tel-Aviv and educated in New York, my passion has always been merging these two power-house tech ecosystems and giving rise to exceptional Israeli entrepreneurs. I first moved to the US to pursue my education in 1999 and since then have been working and living in New York and Tel-Aviv. I find joy in bridging the gap between both cities and in helping Israeli entrepreneurs and New York techies bridge the business and culture gap for the creation of big, successful companies.

Top 10 Managed Healthcare Companies For 2015

The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment